пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

eric goodman denver




Im angry. I dont mind if people tell me straight up that they dont want to come to camp eternity because its not their " thing ", but to say that you have no time for it ? thats sucha boost. I have time to go to everything else. I have time to do this that .. �they dont have 3 days out of how many days to give God a chance ? thats so bull. Please do not use that excuse.

btw, ej isnt my participant but i helped evangelize him im happy. :)�hes taguiamapos;s �my brothers. So far i helped evangelize ( camp eternity ):�
  • ej
  • jessa
  • shalini
  • aj
im not done with my ... Um ... ? whats this ... POSSIBLE CAMP ETERNITY PARTICIPANTS :)�yay. Go mcgivney go meeeeee. Go camp eternity. I dont mind giving people participants/not putting my name on their forms.�im happy knowing that deep down i helped evangelize them.�:)��i need one more :D yay yay yay . I hope that um ..�i get one soon. Im pretty sure i will.


eagle photo wild, eric goodman denver, eric goodman realty, eric goodman site myspace.com, eric goodman sports.



Комментариев нет: