суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cecil field jacksonville




Iapos;m really craving some breakfast for lunch. So, Iapos;m going to do that after I write this beautiful note. And it shall be beautiful... Like art.

Iapos;m a little sick of this whole being single thing. I mean, I know I should be content and whatnot, but Iapos;ve never had a real boyfriend and Iapos;m 22. Makes me wonder if Iapos;m doing something wrong, but I guess that God just hasnapos;t brought the right guy yet... Or enlightened the right guy about me just yet. Haha. Oh well

Had a special speaker for Cru last night. He was pretty good and I think Iapos;m going to invite him to come back sometime.

I totally had a killer test the other day identifying skulls. I was pretty good at getting the family right, but the genus and species were a little harder.

Iapos;ve just run out of things to say... So leave me some love to come back to. :)

~*~Shilo Elizabeth~*~

discount hotel links.htm london resorts.com, cecil field jacksonville, cecil field jacksonville fl, cecil field jacksonville florida, cecil field nas.



Комментариев нет: