четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

death picture row




I dunno what to do it seems kinda pointless to get close to arielle cuz shes graduating this year if she ever shows up for school. �i just feel really lonely, like i dont talk to anyone from gp cuz i got so caught up made buddy my everything. I chose him over everyone. I guess thats what love does but it also hurts your �breaks your heart.. So i uno if its even worth it to have feelings for this new guy. Ugh i just wish he would like either talk to me or like iuno like me or something that would be amazing, i really need someone whos gonna take up all my time, i need to ahve someone whos gonna keep me busy. I guess i could use a job but id rather spend my time wtih someone or people that care about me.. Seriously i need to have someone important in my life soon PLEASE�god i cant do this much longer i hurt everyday all i do is think about buddy i know that hes probably not the one cuz why would he have done that to me i dunnno justplease help me out i need some guidance or some HELP�PLEASEEE>

cold counter medicine over sore, death picture row, death picture row texas, death picture row woman, death picture sadam son.



Комментариев нет: