среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

color envelope full





Thanks to Deb for turning me on to Facebook. �Itapos;s been a blast reconnecting with old childhood friends, friends from college, etc.

Late Sunday morning I�had a date with a new guy and we met at a coffee shop.� What is it with guys showing up for a first date wearing shorts and sneakers?� Granted Iapos;m no fashion plate but thereapos;s no better way to turn me off than to not put any effort into your appearance. �If we were doing an outdoors activity Iapos;d understand it but to meet at an establishment?� I�donapos;t care if this is Florida and things are more casual, wear jeans at least.

This morning I went to a Qwest lab to have bloodwork done and also pee in a cup (that was a surprise.)� I�walked out at the same time as this nice looking man and we chatted our way into the parking lot.� He wasnapos;t wearing a ring, not that it means anything, and I�wish I�had the cajones to ask him if he wanted to grab a bite.� After all I had to fast before the bloodwork so thereapos;s a possiblity he did too.� He got into a very nice car and then thereapos;s me in my little Echo.��

Dammit.

caustic pumps, color envelope full, color envelope, color enterprise living, color enlargers.



Комментариев нет: