суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

criminal history record check fbi




October 17th, Friday

I need to write.It is rare that I can express myself without using my fingers on some kind of keys; the piano for rest and meditation; a keyboard for release and self-searching.The former was ineffective tonight, so I attempt the latter.

I feel the need to look back on my previous entries and give an update, but thatrsquo;s not going to happen tonight, except by relation to what I already have in mind to say.

I feel like Irsquo;ve totally screwed something up, then done gone and done it again and probably a third time here.I didnrsquo;t mean to, but couldnrsquo;t keep myself from doing otherwise.I canrsquo;t ignore for two consecutive moments my actions, the worries, the frustration that I feel inside, and the regret of what Irsquo;ve done.

I know you donrsquo;t hate me; I donrsquo;t hate you.

Tonight I found the perfect metaphor.A little Pomeranian stuck inside of a carrier, nobody around.It was so eager for me to stick my fingers through and scratch it a little behind the ears.�� As I let it thoroughly lick my fingers, I decided that I wasnrsquo;t much different from the little dog.

ldquo;Irsquo;m just like you,rdquo; I tell it, switching my fingers around so I can scratch a little behind its ears.ldquo;Trapped here, all alone.rdquo;It wants only to lick my fingers, so I let it.

ldquo;But my cage is my mind.I want so badly to escape.rdquo;I switch my fingers around again, trying unsuccessfully to return a little affection.ldquo;Or for someone to come and just reach through the bars.rdquo;When I stand up, the Pomeranian whines and paws at its cage, so I crouch down and love it a little more before regretfully leaving.I wanted so badly to take it out for one moment.It may be so simple for the dog to escape from the cage as to simply decide to.I observed that had it become desperate enough to violently shake the cage and loosen the latch, it might have escaped.

What I wanted to do so badly tonight I couldnrsquo;t.I shut myself out from the world, and numbed myself to every insistent desire to simply interact.I know what I want to do; I donrsquo;t know what Irsquo;ll do Sunday; I donrsquo;t know what Irsquo;ll do Wednesday; I donrsquo;t know if I can summon the strength to shake the mental cage.

Maybe Irsquo;ll think outside of the box... Shut myself out of my mind, my cage, and just DO IT.Close the door and be free.Irony, but of the sweetest kind.


criminal history record check fbi, criminal history record check, criminal history record california, criminal history record.



Комментариев нет: